Plastic Surgery in Manhattan NYCYour body is a work of art. In the offices of Dr. Edmund Kwan, our entire staff believes in completing all tasks with excellence. When you visit our Manhattan plastic surgery office, you can trust that your concerns will be handled discreetly and with a wealth of experience.
Dr. Kwan has completed extensive training in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery. His practice has been dedicated to the preservation of ethnic identity and integrity while enhancing beauty through the most appropriate care. Every patient is treated with an approach designed exclusively around their needs.
Reasons that patients around New York City choose Dr. Edmund Kwan include:
- Dr. Kwan has been practicing for more than 18 years.
- He holds board certification with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- His expertise ranges the full spectrum of cosmetic enhancements.
- Brow lift
- Eyelid rejuvenation
- Forehead shaping
- Hand surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Body shaping
- Facial contouring
"Everyone is a flower"
Dr. Edmund Kwan has spent years perfecting his surgical techniques. The idea behind Asian plastic surgery is not to westernize the ethnic face at all, but to bring out the best in the features that are already there. Patients of our plastic surgery practice benefit from focused attention to the smallest details, for it is in the details that the face truly blossoms.
Visit our Manhattan plastic surgery practice at:
1016 5th Ave New York, NY 10028, United States.
(Between 82nd Street & 83rd Street)
Phone: (212) 734-4488
- Hudson River. Follow NY-9A S and Riverside Dr to W 120th St, take Morningside Drive to Columbus Ave, follow Columbus Ave and W 86th St to 5th Ave/Museum Mile.
- East Village. Head northeast on Avenue B toward E 9th St, Take 1st Avenue and 1st Ave Tunnel to E 49th St, Turn left onto E 49th St, Follow Madison Ave to 5th Ave/Museum Mile.
- Upper Manhattan. Head southwest on St Nicholas Ave toward St Nicholas Ave. Go Slight right onto Manhattan Ave. Turn left onto W 110th St/Cathedral Pkwy. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Central Park West. Turn left onto W 86th St. Continue onto E 84th St. Turn right onto 5th Ave/Museum Mile